Employee Wellbeing Awareness Days: May to July
Employee wellbeing is a year-round effort, but awareness days are a great chance to spotlight specific issues and build momentum. Mark these wellbeing awareness days on your calendar and plan ahead so you can make the most of them.
Wellbeing Awareness Days: May to July
- May: Mental Health Awareness Month (US, UK)
- 28 May: International Day of Action for Women’s Health
- 1 June: Global Parents’ Day
- 24 July: International Self-Care Day
- Download the full list through the form below!
So how can you commemorate these dates in your company? Live sessions and workshops on fresh topics, delivered by engaging speakers, are a great way to create a buzz and signpost people to other employee resources or initiatives that you already offer.
Download our Employee Wellbeing Calendar: May to July 2023 for a full list of awareness days to mark in your calendar, plus suggested sessions and workshops to commemorate them.
Send us your details through the form below and you’ll have it in your inbox in no time.